UniFilter plugin was created to make filtering, searching and sorting in any list of items as simple as possible. UniFilter allows to use filters, range sliders, sort & search boxes together or you can use them separately. For instance, you may want to add a single search box for a small photo gallery or five filters for your online shop.
You can use UniFilter with any grid type either it’s fluid or fixed. It’s a great solution for galleries, online shops, portfolios or any other kind of lists where you need to perform sorting or filtering.
In its basis plugin takes all data from “data-” attributes assigned to list items and then it manipulates DOM tree by changing item position and appearance depending on active filters, selected ranges, search queries and sorting options.
Finally UniFilter provides four pure CSS3 animation effects to show/hide items and is compatible with Masonry jQuery plugin
# version 1.0 (Apr 21, 2018)
- plugin released!
# version 2.0 (May 1, 2018)
- major improvements in plugin code
- added four CSS3 animation effects to filter/re-align items
- added range slider to filter items by numeric values, like a price or rating
- improved logic of "bestmatch" mode
- improved compatibility with Masonry plugin
# version 2.1 (May 2, 2018)
- fixed problem with "multiple" filter option
# version 2.2 (May 5, 2018)
- fixed problem with range slider on mobile devices
# version 2.3 (May 13, 2018)
- fixed a problem with a getFilterData() function for retrieving filter tags
Photos & Images – https://pxhere.com, Icons – https://www.iconfinder.com, Masonry Plugin – https://masonry.desandro.com, ImagesLoaded Plugin – https://imagesloaded.desandro.com